Santi Quattro Coronati
Image View Description:
Exterior: View of Cloister
Paschal II, Pope
Original church dates back to 4th or 5th century CE, which was burned to the ground during the Norman Sack of Rome (1086). New church was consecrated on 1116. Cloister was added in 13th century.
Photography by Media Center for Art History, Department of Art History, Columbia University