Capitoline Museums

Interior: View of the arches from the portico along the back wall of the courtyard of Palazzo dei Conservatori

Location: 

Location 2: 

Geographic Coordinates: 

Latitude: 41.893347000000
Longitude: 12.482969000000

Notes: 

The courtyard was expanded in 1720 with the construction of the portico, on the back wall; it was designed by Alessandro Specchi (1668-1729) to accommodate a group of sculptures from the Cesi collection

Culture: 

Culture 2: 

Photographer: 

Image Source: 

Photography by Media Center for Art History, Department of Art History, Columbia University

Image Date: 

10-Mar-12