Exterior: View from South (quarter-length from south end)
Work Type 2:
View from Southern part of Piazza Navona. Palazzo Pamphili (1644-50), Sant’Agnese in Agone (1652) to the left, Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (1651) in the center looking northward, and back south, we see the Fontana del Moro (1575). Navona became public space in late 15th c., but transformed into a Baroque architectural and sculptural center in the reign of Innocent X in mid 17th c.