Exterior: View from South
Work Type 2:
View from center of Piazza Navona. Sant’Agnese in Agone (1652), designed by Boromini to the left, with a head on view from South on the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (1651) of Bernini. Navona became public space in late 15th c., but transformed into a Baroque architectural and sculptural center in the reign of Innocent X in mid 17th c.