Exterior: View of Courtyard
The church was originally built in 1719 but collapsed in 1792 after a heavy rain. The church was rebuilt in 1793 and the towers were added in 1861. Everything except the tin ceiling, brick floor and south entrance are original to the structure.
Photography by Media Center for Art History, Department of Art History and Archaeology, Columbia University