Coleshill House

Exterior: View of Facade

Creator: 

Creator Nationality: 

Creator Dates: 

1620-1685

Date: 

ca. 1651

Location: 

Work Type: 

Notes: 

No longer extant. Building demolished in after a fire in 1952.

Culture: 

Image Source: 

Personal Slide of Professor Robin Middleton. Media Center for Art History, Department of Art History and Archaeology, Columbia University.

Access Restrictions: 

Restricted to current faculty, students and staff of Columbia University