Interior: Central Nave
14th century; reconstructed in the 18th century
View of the Sanctuary showing an early 19th century altar by Francesco Lazzari, which incorporates statues of Saints Peter and Paul by Il Torretto (1711).
Photography by the Media Center for Art History, Department of Art History and Archaeology, © The Trustees of Columbia University
Contact email@example.com for permission requests.