TabsImages Search Gallery Panoramas Search this Gallery Historical Images and Plans Search this Gallery Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 MetadataDate: Begun ca. 1220 Geographic Coordinates: Latitude: 48.802488000000 Longitude: 2.331920000000 HistoryThe village, of ancient foundation is known from its location by the great southern aquaduct of Paris; the parish was one of 21 parishes created in the thirteenth century in the diocsese of Paris. PlanA box-like shape some 30 m long and 13m wide with nine bays; a central vessel flanked by aisles, no transept and a flat east end. ChronologyThe church was begun at the east end in the first quarter of the thirteenth century. The western bays of the nave were rebuilt in the later middle ages ElevationThree stories: the supports are cylindrical columns with crocket capitals, the middle level as a gallery with triple opening and the clerestory, closely linked with the gallery, is an oculus. There is an unusual relieving arch behind the triple opening of the gallery: the arch carries a narrow exterior clerestory passage 10m high BibliographyLheure, M., Le rayonnement de Notre-Dame de Paris dans ses paroisses 1170-1300, Paris, 2010, 174-182.