Parish of the diocese of Bourges, seat of an archiprêtre and an archdeacon, in the presentation of S-Menoux. Five bays of the Romanesque nave survive: a longitudinal pointed barrel vault is flanked by groin-vaulted aisles. In the nineteenth century the church was extended to the east by the architect Esmonnot, ca. 1845-51, with a choir complete with ambulatory and radiating chapels. The Romanesque nave seems a late manifestation of its type (mid-to-later twelfth century.) The main supports are more massive than at Besson or Le Montet; the main pointed arches of the main arcade are articulated in a double order. The thick outer walls of fine ashlar masonry are pierced by unusually wide unarticulated windows. Although one capital includes familiar rinceaux elements and masks, unusual forms are present, including the famous musicians capital to the east end of the north aisle and a curious historiated capital at the west end of the same aisle. The western frontispiece has a projecting portal with multiple orders. In the nineteenth century the church received the relics of the Passion of Christ that had been conserved in the Ste-Chapelle of the castle of Bourbon l'Archambault.