Formerly Notre-Dame. Parish of the former diocese of Clermont, in the gift of the abbot of Cluny, confirmed by Pope Pascal in 1107. Twelfth-century church with a single-vessel barrel vaulted nave of three bays, a crossing space with E-W barrel vault (slightly lower) and lower N-S barrel vaults in the transept arms. Central apse with three windows finely articulated with a mural arcade and two lateral apsidal chapels. Unusually, the octagonal tower sits atop the western nave bay.