Parish of the former diocese of Bourges, mentioned in an 1152 bull of Eugenius III amongst the possessions of Souvigny. Three-bay nave capped by a pointed barrel vault is flanked by groin-vaulted aisles. The rib vaulted crossing opens into barrel-vaulted transept arms. To the east the central apse is flanked by apsidal chapels. The church seems to be the work of masons well-versed in the characteristic forms of Bourbonnais architecture. The outer wall seems a little earlier than the inner arcade and vaults where Gothic crocket capitals can be found.