Parish of the former diocese of Bourges in the gift of the abbesss of S-Menoux. A single-vessel barrel-vaulted nave of four bays adjoins a crossing space flanked by two apsed chapels built in 1876 by the architect Mitton who also rebuilt the western bay of the nave and constructed the tower. Mitton demolished the old north aisle and the original tower over the crossing. The Romanesque church resulted from a well-funded mid-twelfth century campaign that left the apse with its fine ashlar construction and mitre arches in the interior mural arcade together with the (lost) central tower. Presumably at the same time the earlier nave was vaulted and an aisle added on the north side.