Parish of the former diocese of Clermont, confirmed in 1152 by Pope Eugene III to Souvigny. Five-bay aisled nave whose central barrel vault has transverse arches and whose aisles have quadrant vaults. Triple apses to the east. Two kinds of articulation are discernible—in the eastern bay are rounded arches, colonnettes and sumptuous capitals. To the west the piers have no colonnettes, articulation is austere and there are pointed arches. Construction probably went from east to west.